- Personal Purchases
Although our primary market is industry and the public sector, we welcome enquiries and orders from individuals, both with the UK and overseas. If you are planning to place a personal order, please bear in mind the following :
- Not all items are available from stock, so please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
- Orders of under £350 in value (exc VAT) will incur our standard small order handling/delivery charge of £8.00 (UK mainland only). Exports will be despatched by air letter/parcel post, as appropriate, and charged accordingly.
- Orders for delivery in the UK are subject to VAT at the current rate.
- Orders for delivery in the EU are subject to VAT at the current rate unless you are able to supply a valid VAT number.
- Although we may accept returns of standard items, we do not generally accept returns of “specials”/non-standard items, so please ensure that you have correctly identified the item you wish to order, as well as the correct size.
- Payment by credit/debit card is required; we do not accept American Express.
- Submit your enquiry by clicking here
- In response we will email you a formal quotation for the item(s) requested.
- Reply to the quotation ensuring that you supply the following information :
(1) Your name and credit card statement address; we can delivery to a different address if specified.
(2) The stockcode, model number, size and colour (if appropriate) of the item(s) required; if you do not know your size, please request a size chart.
(3) Your credit card details, including security code; if you prefer, for security reasons, you may send your security code in a separate email or by telephone on 0151 924 3996 (+44 151 924 3996).
(4) You should then receipt an email order confirmation.
(5) Your card will be debited on the date of despatch; an invoice with transaction slip will be posted to you several days later.
ONLINE ORDERINGWe regret that online ordering via our website is not currently available.If you wish to make a personal purchase, please follow the instructions above.